» Tips on Buying
A Vacation Home
A Lakefront Home
A State Cabin
A Commuter Home
A Retirement Home
A Lakeview Home
A Golf Home
A Short Sale
A Hotel / Motel
A Bed / Breakfast
A Home With View
Poconos Mountains Real Estate Newsletters
You will be able to gather and research information and discover the many communities available in the Poconos region. From the vibrant loft style living that Downtown Stroudsbsurg and East Stroudsbusrg has to offer, to the secluded and serene setting of one of the many mountain communities including Lake Naomi, Barrett Township, and Pocono Lake, located just west of the historic towns of Tannersville and Mt Pocono.
"Poconos Homes, Real Estate & Relocation" is designed to be the utmost and complete resource for buyers and sellers in the Poconos area. Find information on luxury homes in the Poconos area including Wyndham Hills , Wagner Forest Park and Wild Acres. The many informative links will provide you with information concerning communities in and around The Poconos. The town of Shawnee on Delaware was established in 1727 with a population of 5. The older downtown still exists today and is located Near the Delaware Water Gap. With a population of over 2,000 today, this thriving community consists of an older traditional feel.
Poconos BUYER'S CENTER
- Search for Poconos Real Estate with our HomeFinder program. Receive daily updates of all new and price reduced homes in the metro Poconos, Pennsylvania area that match your requirements.
- Education and information are essential in making the right choices when purchasing real estate. With our Buyer Tips you will find articles and advice on buying your Poconos area home.
- Obtaining financing is typically the first and foremost step in the process of purchasing a home. View our Mortgage Loan Calculator to determine what your monthly payment will be. You will be able to calculate and compare specific amortization schedules and costs related in purchasing real estate.
- Through our free Loan Request service we will let you know what you will specifically qualify for as well as recommend several lenders for you to personally speak with.
- Learn about what your FICO scores are, the role they play in qualifying for a loan and how to improve them to qualify for better rates, ultimately saving you thousands of dollars in unnecessary interest payments.
- Finding out information on the various schools systems in the Poconos area is important to any growing family searching for their next home. For the latest information on all school districts thoughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Poconos SELLER'S CENTER
- Whether you are selling or refinancing your current home, our free "Seller Market Report" you will receive an analysis of the value of your home in the Poconos area.
- Click Listing Agreement to view a sample of the standard Pennsylvania Real Estate approved Listing Agreement.
- Our "Seller Tips" will provide numerous articles and advice to help you through the entire process if selling your home. Understand what is needed to get your home ready to sell, how to properly price your home and why having a USA Realty Realtor is so important in getting the highest possible price.
Poconos RELOCATION INFORMATION
- Are you relocating to the Poconos region? Receive up to date information on schools, communities, recreation in Pennsylvania and more by requesting our "Relocation Package" mailed to you within 48 hours after request.
- Our Community Profile report will give you detailed information on population demographics, education, weather factors, financial, employment and crime statistics in all of the cities, counties and zip codes of the Poconos area.
- View a PDF version of metro Poconos Area Demographics for various cities and communities.